We are Cristina González, Miko Sobreira and Olivia Yung—artists and teachers who believe in the transformative power of movement. United by curiosity, we value self-inquiry as a means of understanding the personal and societal factors that impact our lives. We teach yoga and salsa dura. At our main space, STUDIO DANZoN, we collaborate with emerging and established artists who share our vision, to host visual and performance art events.
- CUBAN BRUNCH Nov 02, 11:00 am LULA : 1585 Dundas Street West, Toronto
- SALSA DURA Nov 03, 7:00 pm STUDIO DANZoN : 2480 Dundas Street West, Toronto
- private class Nov 03, 7:00 pm
- private class Nov 05, 5:30 pm
- BACK CARE Nov 05, 5:30 pm Synergy Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation, Wallace Avenue, Toronto, ON, Canada